Front Coilover Conversion Kits
The Detroit Speed front coilover kits are a direct bolt-on assembly that completely replace the front strut assembly. The kit uses a DSE/JRi
high-performance aluminum strut with ‘Detroit Tuned’ valving.
• The adjustable aluminum spindle bracket allows ride height to be adjusted without affecting strut travel
• Lowers the car approximately 1.5” from stock at the nominal design position
• Our unique design offers increased negative camber range over the stock struts
• The top spindle mounting hole uses removable hole inserts allowing the camber to be adjusted in increments of 1/16” without any worry of movement or sliding like a traditional slot
Note: The Detroit Speed Front Camber Plate Upgrade Kit comes standard with the Race Kit but is avaiable for the Street Kit. This can only be used with DSE/JRi coilover shocks. The upgrade kit is not compatible with O.E. struts.
• Includes all the same benefits of the street kit with the addition of a solid upper strut mount to eliminate the friction and compliance of the
• Includes an additional camber adjustment at the top of the strut tower
• Requires drilling two holes in each strut tower and some minor clearance grinding
• The top camber plate offers Speed-LIGN™ technology to easily adjust camber
Note: Use your supplied Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments